Achieve Your Goals by Helping Others Achieve Theirs
RealTime Coaching is a simple, practical approach to working with others. It gives anyone who supervises, manages, or advises people an alternative to choosing either a “hard” or “soft” approach to dealing with problems and opportunities. RealTime Coaching is friendly, firm, and fair—and it works.
A RealTime coach works with the assumption that both the needs of the person and the organization are important. This win-win approach taps the true source of individual power: intrinsic motivation. Self-evaluation replaces judgment. Commitment replaces compliance. Responsibility stays with the person doing the work.
RealTime Coaching helps you:
- Lead change with better employee engagement
- Deal with challenging people in a positive way
- Complete projects that were off track
- Resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Build trust with those you lead and advise
- Engage employee commitment
- Increase personnel retention
- Improve teamwork