Date/Time: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Location: Smoky Mountain Pizza, 415 East Parkcenter Boulevard, Boise
Presenter: Maryanna Young, CEO, Aloha Publishing and Co-founder Idaho Book Extravaganza
Would you like to know how the business of publishing impacts you as a writer, editor, author or reader? Maryanna Young will talk about the inside view of publishing, what to consider, what makes a difference and how to monetize your talents in the world of writing and reading. Maryanna is passionate about helping her clients publish highly professional books in print or e-book formats. She is the author of six books including 25 Things You Absolutely Must Know About Writing and Publishing as well as Blank to Book: Idea to Amazon in 150 Days. She has been involved in the development and production of more than 280 customized books. Aloha Publishing Group is based in Eagle, Idaho.
Maryanna Young, CEO of Aloha Publishing has been a business owner, sports agent, CEO for several different companies, a non-profit executive director, motivational speaker, author, youth advocate, and professional business coach. She strives to bring the Aloha spirit into every interaction giving out far more than is expected in any business transaction. Her goal is to take the mystery out of publishing for writers and authors.
No doubt, one of the best ways to spread messages you are passionate about is on the world wide web and specifically social media. Several Aloha authors have jumped on board and started online communities using Facebook. Here are a few thriving communities:
It’s exciting to see the growing success of Larry C. Johnson’s book “The Eight Principles of Sustainable Fundraising!” Read the article to see a preview of his book!
The Eight Principles:
1. Donors are the Drivers
2. Begin at the Beginning
3. Leadership Leads
4. Learn & Plan
5. Work from the Inside Out
6. Divide & Grow
7. Renew & Refresh
8. Invest, Integrate & Evaluate
Internationally recognized author, speaker, and business advisor Ron Price makes the case with startling clarity that every human is capable of greatness. Using 23 Activating Principles that are hidden inside each of us, Treasure Inside approaches the subject of human potential with a perspective that is both inspirational and logical. Covering all aspects of the human experience, Treasure Inside is the treasure map for finding these 23 principles for yourself.
Among many other well-known names in fundraising, Aloha Publishing author Larry C. Johnson was named by The Business of Giving one of the top 30 most effective fundraising consultants. Johnson’s book The Eight Principles of Sustainable Fundraising was just released in December of last year. His achievements are a prime example of the rewards of publishing a book. We are extremely proud of all the hard work and dedication Johnson has committed in order to reach this point.
1. Jon Duschinsky – www.bethechange.fr/node/35
2. Penelope Burk – www.cygresearch.com
3. Adrian Sargeant – www.studyfundraising.com
4. Howard Stevenson – www.gettingtogiving-fundraising.com
5. Jerold Panas – www.jeroldpanas.com
6. Tom Ahern – www.aherncomm.com
7. Diane Remin – www.majordonors.com
8. Nell Edgington – www.socialvelocity.net
9. Gail Perry – www.gailperry.com
10. Leslie Crutchfield – www.fsg.org
11. Karla A. Williams – http://bit.ly/yrcL2T
12. Simone Joyaux – www.simonejoyaux.com
13. Gordon Jay Frost – www.fundraisinginfo.com
14. Larry C. Johnson, CFRE – www.megraceassociates.com
15. Kris Putnam-Walkerly – www.putnamcic.com
16. Peter Drury – www.dzostrategists.com
17. Penelope Cagney – www.thecagneycompany.com
18. Sandy Rees – www.getfullyfunded.com
19. Lori Jacobwith – www.lorijacobwith.com
20. Tony Martignetti – www.mpgadv.com
21. Ian Adair – www.re-fundraising.co
22. Tammy Zonker – www.tammyzonker.com
23. Ted Hart – www.P2Fundraising.org
24. Tania Little – www.ideatephilanthropy.com
25. Pamela Grow – www.pamelagrow.com
26. Michael Rosen – www.mlinnovations.com
27. Amy Eisenstein – www.tripointfundraising.com
28. Marc Pitman – www.fundraisingcoach.com
29. Andrea Kihlstedt – www.askingmatters.com
30. Val Porter – http://atlantablog.foundationcenter.org/
To read the original post please see… http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Top-30-Most-Effective-Fundraising-Consultants.html?soid=1101254149557&aid=ORHOuAN4UF8
Aloha author, Allison Mewes, author of Intro to Army Life talks about what business owners need to know when it comes to supporting military families.